The Program is a part of industrial policy of Kazakhstan focused on development of manufacturing industry, concentrated on limited number of sectors of regional specialization, cluster approach and effective sectoral regulation.
Mission of the Program: diversification of the Kazakhstan’s economy, increase of competitiveness in manufacturing industry.
- Growth of production output in manufacturing industry by 43% compared the level of 2012
- GVA growth in the manufacturing sector no less than 1.4 times
- Labor productivity growth in the manufacturing industry by 1.4 times
- Growth in cost volume of non-commodity (processed) export no less than 1.1 times
- Reduction of energy manufacturing industry no less than 15%
- Growth of labor productivity in manufacturing industry by 29.2 thousand people.