|2017 Expo-2017 International Exhibition will take place in Astana|
|2020 2020 SMEs will produce at least 50% of GDP Labor productivity will be increased up to 126 thousand dollars Children aged 3-6 will be 100 per cent covered by pre-school education|
|2025 2025 Kazakhstan will completely provide own market with petroleum products according to new standards of environmental friendliness Share of non-oil export in the total amount of export has to increase twice and three times by 2040 Translation of Kazakh alphabet to Latin will begin 95% of Kazakhstan citizens have to know the Kazakh language|
|2030 2030 Water-saving technologies will be applied on 15% of acreage|
|2040 2040 Problem of the population providing with water for irrigation will be solved|
|2050 2050 GDP volume per capita will reach 60 thousand dollars Share of the city citizens will be up to 70 per cent of the total population|
"With a view to implementing the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 10, 2017 "On Making Amendments and Additions to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan" I HEREBY DECREE:
1. The central and local state bodies of all levels, the local authorities must take all necessary measures to ensure the uninterrupted functioning of the state apparatus in the conditions of the expanded scope of powers and responsibility of the Parliament, the Government and other state bodies.
2. To recommend to the Parliament of Kazakhstan to take measures ensuring the activities of the Parliament and its Chambers in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Kazakhstan of March 10, 2017 "On Amendments and Additions to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (hereinafter - the Law).
3. The Government of Kazakhstan must promptly conduct an analysis and assessment of the functional readiness of the central and local executive bodies to work with additional powers and take measures to ensure the effective functioning of the system of the executive bodies in the new organizational and legal conditions.
To report to the President of Kazakhstan on the results of this work.
4. To determine that as a legislative initiative of the President of Kazakhstan, the Majilis of the Parliament of Kazakhstan will consider:
1) the draft Constitutional law providing for bringing into conformity with the Law the constitutional laws of Kazakhstan "On the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "On the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Leader of the Nation", "On the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the status of its deputies", "On the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "On the Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "On the Judicial System and Status of Judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "On Elections in the Republic of Kazakhstan", "On the Republican Referendum";
2) the draft new Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the Prosecutor's Office".
5. The Administration of the President of Kazakhstan jointly with the interested state bodies must:
1) ensure the development and introduction of draft legislative acts provided for in paragraph 4 of this Decree for consideration by the President of Kazakhstan;
2) take measures to bring the acting acts of the President of Kazakhstan into conformity with the Law.
6. The Government of Kazakhstan within two months must:
1) take measures ensuring the bringing of other legislative acts in accordance with the Law;
2) ensure the audit of acts of the Government, central and local executive bodies, as well as maslikhats and bring them in line with the Law.
7. The Constitutional Council, the Supreme Court, the Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan, as well as the state bodies directly subordinate and accountable to the President of Kazakhstan must take measures to review and bring their regulatory acts into compliance with the Law.
8. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan must ensure the explaining of the information on the essence and content of changes in the state structure of the country made in accordance with the constitutional reform to the foreign and international partners of Kazakhstan.
9. The Administration of the President of Kazakhstan and the Government of Kazakhstan must take other measures to implement this Decree.
10. The control over the implementation of this Decree must be entrusted to the Administration of the President of Kazakhstan.
11. This Decree enacts from the date of signing", the text of the Decree reads.