|2017 Expo-2017 International Exhibition will take place in Astana|
|2020 2020 SMEs will produce at least 50% of GDP Labor productivity will be increased up to 126 thousand dollars Children aged 3-6 will be 100 per cent covered by pre-school education|
|2025 2025 Kazakhstan will completely provide own market with petroleum products according to new standards of environmental friendliness Share of non-oil export in the total amount of export has to increase twice and three times by 2040 Translation of Kazakh alphabet to Latin will begin 95% of Kazakhstan citizens have to know the Kazakh language|
|2030 2030 Water-saving technologies will be applied on 15% of acreage|
|2040 2040 Problem of the population providing with water for irrigation will be solved|
|2050 2050 GDP volume per capita will reach 60 thousand dollars Share of the city citizens will be up to 70 per cent of the total population|
"To improve efficiency of the system of public administration I hereby DECREE:
1. Reorganize: 1) The Ministry of National Economy of Kazakhstan and transfer the following functions and authority to the Ministry of Health and Social Development: formation of the state policy of population migration; organization and implementation of, within competence, cooperation in the sphere of migration processes control with the plenipotentiary bodies of foreign countries and international organizations;
2) The Ministry of Health and Social Development and transfer the following functions to the Ministry of Internal Affairs: interdepartmental coordination and implementation of the state policy in the sphere of migration, monitoring, analysis and forecast of migration processes, except for the functions and powers to develop and introduce to the RoK Government proposals on formation of regional quotas for repatriates and emigrees, manpower quotas, social welfare of migrants in compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, formation of the single data base of migrant workers and ethnic kazakhs and, within competence, control over compliance with the migration legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan", the Decree reads.
Also the President has assigned to create the Migration Service Committee under the RoK Ministry of Internal Affairs and develop the Concept of Migration Policy for 2017-2021.
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide:
1) the formation of the Committee of Migration Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework redistributed staffing levels;
2) in coordination with the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan reallocation of staff numbers between the reorganized state bodies;
3) before 1 April 2017, to develop the Concept of Migration Policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017 - 2021 years;
4) other measures arising from the present Decree.
3. Control over execution of this Decree to assign to Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This Decree comes into force from the date of signing," said in the text of the Decree.