|2015 2015 Adoption of measures to encourage investment in education and medical insurance through tax exemptions Completion of 'Zhezkazgan-Shalkar-Beyneu' road’s construction Introduction of a new model for civil servants’ reward: increase the salaries of healthcare workers- up to 28%, education - up to 29%, social protection - up to 40%. Increase of social benefits for disability and loss of breadwinner by 25% Increase of salary of the Corps “B” civil servants by 15%|
|2017 Expo-2017 International Exhibition will take place in Astana|
|2020 2020 SMEs will produce at least 50% of GDP Labor productivity will be increased up to 126 thousand dollars Children aged 3-6 will be 100 per cent covered by pre-school education|
|2025 2025 Kazakhstan will completely provide own market with petroleum products according to new standards of environmental friendliness Share of non-oil export in the total amount of export has to increase twice and three times by 2040 Translation of Kazakh alphabet to Latin will begin 95% of Kazakhstan citizens have to know the Kazakh language|
|2030 2030 Water-saving technologies will be applied on 15% of acreage|
|2040 2040 Problem of the population providing with water for irrigation will be solved|
|2050 2050 GDP volume per capita will reach 60 thousand dollars Share of the city citizens will be up to 70 per cent of the total population|
The main priorities in the state’s transition to a green economy are:
1) increasing the efficiency of use of resources ( water, land , biological , etc.) and their management;
2) the modernization of existing and construction of new infrastructure ;
3) Improving the well-being of the population and quality of the environment through cost-effective ways to mitigate the pressure on the environment;
4) improve national security, including water security.
The concept of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the transition to a green economy will be implemented in three stages:
- During this period the main priority of the government will be optimization of the resources’ use of and improvement of environmental performance, as well as the creation of “green" infrastructure;
- on the basis of the established "green" infrastructure the national economy will be transformed , focusing on the careful use of water , encouragement and stimulation of the development and widespread adoption of renewable energy technologies, as well as the construction of structures on the basis of high standards of energy efficiency;
- The transition of the national economy on the principles of the so -called " third industrial revolution" , requiring the use of natural resources, subject to their renewability and sustainability.
According to the Concept, the measures for the transition to a green economy will be implemented in the following areas: sustainable use of water resources , the development of sustainable agriculture and high-performance, energy saving and energy efficiency , the development of electric power industry, waste management system , reducing air pollution and the conservation and effective management of ecosystems.
Implementation issues of the transition to a green economy will be governed by legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Tools for achieving specific objectives of the Concept by sector are the current program with changes and additions to the implementation of the basic lines of the Concept , such as the Programme for the development of agriculture in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2013-2020 "Agribusiness 2020" State Program of Forced Industrial - innovative Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014 state Program for Development of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020 , program development areas , strategic plans, government agencies , industry program "Zhasyl damu" for 2010-2014 and other sectoral programs, which will be adjusted and given new emphasis on issues such as improving air quality , waste management, production and consumption , combating desertification , land degradation and improving soil fertility , the development of fisheries, aquaculture and reproduction of fish resources. The development of the State program on water resources management in 2014-2040 is also scheduled.
It is estimated that the transition into the green economy will be further increased by 3% of GDP, more than 500 thousand new jobs, new industries and services to provide universally high standards of quality of life for the population will be created.